Metz Intros Powerful Mecablitz 64 AF-1 Flash for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax and Olympus/Panasonic Cameras
Metz has just launched the latest addition to its flash system lineup: the new Mecablitz 64 AF-1. Offering an impressive guide number of 64 (210 feet) at ISO 100/21˚, it has a large color touch display, an Automatic Flash mode with 12 f/stops, a Manual Flash mode with 25 partial light levels and a Remote TTL mode.
Other features of the Mecablitz 64 AF-1 flash include the motorized automatic zoom to light focal lengths from 24mm to 200mm, a sync socket for studio use, a rapid function for fast recycling and a USB connection for software updates.
The Mecablitz 64 AF-1 sells for $499.99 and is available in five versions: the MZ 64314N for Nikon (available now), MZ 64311C for Canon (available now), MX 64316S for Sony (available in September), MZ 64312OP for Olympus and Panasonic (available in September) and the MZ 64317P for Pentax (available in September).
More info at www.metz.us.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens