Metz Intros Powerful Mecablitz 64 AF-1 Flash for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax and Olympus/Panasonic Cameras
Metz has just launched the latest addition to its flash system lineup: the new Mecablitz 64 AF-1. Offering an impressive guide number of 64 (210 feet) at ISO 100/21˚, it has a large color touch display, an Automatic Flash mode with 12 f/stops, a Manual Flash mode with 25 partial light levels and a Remote TTL mode.
Other features of the Mecablitz 64 AF-1 flash include the motorized automatic zoom to light focal lengths from 24mm to 200mm, a sync socket for studio use, a rapid function for fast recycling and a USB connection for software updates.
The Mecablitz 64 AF-1 sells for $499.99 and is available in five versions: the MZ 64314N for Nikon (available now), MZ 64311C for Canon (available now), MX 64316S for Sony (available in September), MZ 64312OP for Olympus and Panasonic (available in September) and the MZ 64317P for Pentax (available in September).
More info at www.metz.us.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review