MeFOTO DayTrip Super Compact Tripod Kit
The MeFOTO DayTrip uses reverse folding legs allowing it to fold up to less than 10 inches and extend to 24 inches while only weighing 1.8 pounds, making it compact enough to fit inside a messenger bag, if desired. The DayTrip is compatible with a range of cameras from point-and-shoot to DSLR models. Each DayTrip kit includes a single action ballhead with a weight capacity of 8.8 pounds. Additionally each DayTrip also includes a carrying case and shoulder strap for easy transport.
Aluminum alloy material is utilized extensively in the construction of these tripods to take advantage of cast, forged and CNC machining techniques, all accentuated by an elegant series of robust surface treatments accented with color.
The MeFOTO DayTrip Travel Tripod Kit is available now. Suggested retail price for the new Tripod Kit is $119.
MeFOTO products are exclusively distributed by MAC Group (www.MACgroupUS.com) in the USA.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Take a Virtual Trip to the Colorful Surface of Pluto Aboard NASA'S New Horizons Spacecraft (VIDEO)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Review