Manfrotto 290 Series Foldable Three-Way Head
The head has three new kits built around it. It is designed to be precise and accurate, yet compact and lightweight.
Key features include:
* Easily packs and leaves space for more equipment, due to addition of foldable handles
* Lightweight and durable, made from high quality polymer, ADAPTO
* Allows for precise framing, meaning less time spent in post-production
The three-way head comes in four models:
* MH293D3-Q2 3-way photo head with compactfoldable handles
* MK293A3-D3Q2 Kit: 290 aluminum tripod (3S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
* MK293A4-D3Q2 Kit: 293 aluminum tripod (4S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
* MK293C4-D3Q2 Kit: 293 carbon tripod (4S) + 3-way head with foldable handles
Designed to help amateur photographers move to the next level, the carbon tripods are lighter, and more durable than previous models. They also have interchangeable heads and can be adapted for shooting a variety of genres.
Key 290 series features include:
* Carbon tubing, adjustable leg levers, interchangeable heads
* Transportable, without any sacrifice in stability
* Durable and built for heavy-duty use, without any reduction in strength or performance over time
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane