M-ROCK Double Access Camera Bag
The Cascade offers convenient double access; via the top when carrying it around, or via the front when on a table top. The Cascade includes a lens cloth, a rain jacket, a key hook, three useful pockets and one shoulder strap. There is a comfortable carry handle, a belt loop, a luggage loop for sliding the bag over you luggage hande or M-ROCK's Modular Cart 7080 and 4 D-rings on the back of the Cascade. The Cascade can be carried as a backpack, fanny pack or front harness style bag by purchasing M-ROCK’s optional accessory items the 7030 & 7050 belt n staps. Even the rubber label is functional and doubles up as a headphone wire port.
The 5000 series includes three larger sized bags with identical features, the Glacier 5040 & Grand Canyon 5060 for regular sized DSLR camera bodies and the 5080 Everglades for Pro DSLR cameras. Details of all four of these bags are at http://www.m-rock.com/slr-camera-case.htm.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits