Lumiquest Quik Bounce For Wedding And Event Photographers
The unique design has doors that can open to allow for 80% ceiling bounce while allowing 20% of the light to bounce off the remaining surface area to provide fill light and more even illumination. When there is no ceiling available to bounce the light (or the ceiling is too high or colored) the doors would remain closed and 100% of the light would bounce off this surface area. The unique design allows the photographer to shoot vertically without having to adjust the Quik Bounce on the flash.
While the Quik Bounce is perfect for any fast moving photographer it is ideal for wedding photographers. “From speaking with wedding photographers and watching them work I recognized the need to design a product that would allow them to take advantage of ceiling bounce when available, while at the same time transition seamlessly from horizontal to vertical shots,” stated Quest Couch, CEO and the designer of LumiQuest products.
The Quik Bounce attaches to the flash using self-adhesive Velcro or with the optional Cinch Strap. It is available at all authorized LumiQuest dealers.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images