The Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack
Flipside 400 AW features a unique back-entry compartment that provides easy access to gear when setting up--keeping the harness off the ground and clean--plus extra security when on the move. With access to gear placed in the rear of the backpack, roving hands are discouraged from reaching into the bag. With the padded waistbelt secured, gear is quickly reached by rotating the entire bag to the front, offering hands-free use and providing a stable work platform while changing batteries, memory cards or setting up for the next shot. To protect expensive gear from the elements, the Flipside 400 AW includes Lowepro's patented, built-in All Weather Cover.
Flipside 400 AW offers expanded capacity with room for a professional DSLR with attached zoom lens and 4-6 additional lenses. Adjustable dividers allow custom organization inside the main compartment. Other features include: a mesh-covered, padded waistbelt, back pad and contoured straps added comfort and wicking away moisture; a hideaway tripod holder to secure a tripod or monopod to backpack; built-in memory card pockets on inside panel; front storage panels and mesh pockets for storing additional gear; attachment loops for SlipLock compatible products; and silent zipper pulls.
This newest model follows the success of two smaller-sized companions (Flipside
200 and 300), geared to the amateur who wants the convenience and comfort of
a rotating bag. The Flipside 400 AW is ideal for the serious enthusiast or professional
photographer who needs peace of mind and a full set of premium features in a
sturdy and comfortable camera backpack.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Former Surfer Creates Extraordinary Photographs of the World’s Ever-Changing Oceans
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder