LensPen DSLR Pro Kit
The DSLR Pro Kit includes everything you need to clean the optics on your DSLR: the Original LensPen for lenses, FilterKlear™ to clean filters and MicroPro™ for eyepieces. All three feature two working ends: a retractable naturalbrush for removing loose dust and a carbon-impregnated cleaning pad for removing fingerprints from the optics surface. The carbon compound used in LensPen products is similar to the one found in printer’s ink – which is why newspapers have remained a popular method for cleaning windows and glass for generations. Also included in the DSLR Pro Kit is a microfiber pouch that holds all three pens and can also be used as a cloth for other cleaning applications.
LensPen products are available at Amazon, Best Buy and other fine optics retailers. For more information on LensPen, go to www.lenspen.com.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)