LEICA M7 Edition ‘Herms’
In addition to the silver chrome camera, the special LEICA M7 Edition ‘Hermès’ set also includes a matching, silver anodized LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH wide-angle lens. The lens is complemented by a classical round lens hood in silver anodized metal manufactured exclusively for the Edition ‘Hermès’. The set also includes a LEICAVIT M rapid winder finished in silver chrome. The finishing touch to the special edition is provided by a real leather carrying strap handcrafted by Atelier Hermès to match the color of the camera chosen.The LEICA M7 Edition ‘Hermès’ will be available from December.
Compared to the standard production models, the LEICA M7 Edition ‘Hermès’ has numerous differences in the details. For instance, the top deck is engraved with the Leica name in its classic script form. The red Leica roundel was intentionally omitted to preserve the color harmony expressed by its extravagant leather covering. All control elements of the LEICA M7 Edition ‘Hermès’ are manufactured exclusively in metal. The back of the camera is also finished in silver chrome. For the LEICA M7 Edition ‘Hermès’, the usual red of the engraved ‘AUTO’ settings on the shutter speed dial of standard models has been replaced by the color of the camera’s leather. Each individual camera of this special limited edition has a special sequential serial number between 001/200 and 200/200. The technical specifications and the content of the special edition camera set are otherwise identical to those of the standard LEICA M7.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions