LEDGO Debuts Professional LED Light Panels for Photographers
LEDGO has introduced a new line of professional LED light panels (models LG-600S, LG-600CS, LG-1200S and LG-1200CS) that feature a >95 CRI rating, an all metal housing and removable metal barn doors—in single and bi-color models—and Sony V-Lock battery adapter plates. Prices range from $439 to $799.
The power for the four models ranges from 36w to 72w, Lumens from 4142 to 8050, Lux from 920 to 1700 and color temperature from 3200K to 5600K.
The LEDGO Value line of LED light panels (models LG-600SC, LG-600CSC, LG-1200SC and LG-1200CSC) feature a >90 CRI rating, a plastic housing with integrated barndoor—in single and bi-color models—and Sony V-Lock battery adapter plates. Prices range from $339 to $529. The power for the four models ranges from 36w to 54w, Lumens from 3210 to 6025, Lux from 670 to 430 and color temperature from 3200K to 5600K.
The LEDGO On-Camera line of portable LED lights feature a >90 CRI—in single and bi-color models—10 to 100 percent dimming and they are compatible with select Sony, Panasonic and AA batteries. They can be purchased individually or as multi-light kits and prices range from $100 to $549. The power for the four models ranges from 9w to 18.5w, Lumens from 1170 to 2010, Lux from 250 to 430 and color temperature from 3200K to 5600K.
The LEDGO LED Fresnel light features a >95 CRI with an all-metal housing, barndoors and manual and DMX controls. The price is $899. The power is 100w, Lumens 7010, Lux 2060 flood and 2088 spot and the color temperature is 5600K.
More information on the new LEDGO professional light panels at Interfit Photographic.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups