Watch Leading Photographers and Collectors Discuss “The Power of Photography” (VIDEO)
CNN Style is a monthly, 30-minute show devoted to inspirational coverage of art, design, architecture and fashion. In episode ten, host Derek Blasberg takes an in-depth look at the power of photography, and you can watch the 24-minute clip below (with no commercials).
Blasberg is a noted journalist and best-selling author and he speaks with several leading fashion and portrait photographers, as well as celebrity photo collectors like Elton John whose collection has been getting a lot of attention lately.
The show is well-worth watching, so find a quiet time to kick back and enjoy it. You can view other CNN Style videos on the show’s website.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)