Watch Leading Photographers and Collectors Discuss “The Power of Photography” (VIDEO)
CNN Style is a monthly, 30-minute show devoted to inspirational coverage of art, design, architecture and fashion. In episode ten, host Derek Blasberg takes an in-depth look at the power of photography, and you can watch the 24-minute clip below (with no commercials).
Blasberg is a noted journalist and best-selling author and he speaks with several leading fashion and portrait photographers, as well as celebrity photo collectors like Elton John whose collection has been getting a lot of attention lately.
The show is well-worth watching, so find a quiet time to kick back and enjoy it. You can view other CNN Style videos on the show’s website.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918