L-Bracket for Nex Cameras
The Nex L-bracket is fully adaptable with their monoball Fix and monoball Classic quick release systems. It takes into account the compact design of the Sony Nex cameras, allowing a fast change from landscape to portrait format, and vice-versa. Handling of the cameras when hand holding is also improved.
The design allows free access to cable ports allowing unhindered connection to the computer without having to remove or shift the bracket. The kit includes a shoe allowing easy attachment of an optical finder.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography