L-Bracket for Nex Cameras
The Nex L-bracket is fully adaptable with their monoball Fix and monoball Classic quick release systems. It takes into account the compact design of the Sony Nex cameras, allowing a fast change from landscape to portrait format, and vice-versa. Handling of the cameras when hand holding is also improved.
The design allows free access to cable ports allowing unhindered connection to the computer without having to remove or shift the bracket. The kit includes a shoe allowing easy attachment of an optical finder.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- FilmToaster Scanner Review