Kodak Ships the World’s First Wi-Fi Consumer Digital Camera
EASYSHARE-ONE camera purchasers receive a complimentary, camera-specific trial service in conjunction with major hotspot providers. Current preferred service providers include T-Mobile USA, with more than 6,000 T-Mobile HotSpot locations across the United States; T-Mobile International, with over 5,000 hotspot locations in Germany (in conjunction with T-Com) and more than 800 hotspot locations in the United Kingdom; and Telstra, with over 850 Telstra Wireless Hotspot locations in Australia.
Kodak is also working with other providers to expand broadband hotspot coverage in Europe and Asia, enhancing the thousands of public freespots available in venues such as airports, parks, business centers, and municipalities. Kodak designed the EASYSHARE-ONE model (US$599 MSRP, including the KODAK WI-FI Card) specifically for sharing, moving the camera experience from "point-and-shoot" to "point-and-share."
The KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery is available by visiting www.kodakgallery.com (U.S.), www.kodakgallery.co.uk (U.K.), www.kodakgallery.fr (France), www.kodakgallery.de (Germany), and www.kodakgallery.com.au (Australia). More information on KODAK EASYSHARE products is available at www.kodak.com/go/EasyShare.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)