Induro Dual Range Hi-Hat Tripod Set
The new Induro DR Hi-Hat Tripod Set, designed with both photographers and videographers in mind, is a unique support system that provides a range of capabilities that makesthis tripod compatible with the requirements of still cameras as well as video platforms. Supporting an unprecedented 220 lb. load, the new DR Hi-Hat Tripod Set consists of both a short Aluminum Alloy tripod with 100mm Bowl, and a 100mmHalf Ball Adapter.
“We are so excited to soon be bringing this amazing compact, flexible and extremely strong tripod set to market,” said Jan Lederman, President of Induro. “Sure to please the most demanding photographers and videographers, this new tripod set meets and exceeds the standards set by other Hi-Hat and Low-Hat solutions.”
Matching traditional Hi-Hat dimensions, the DR Hi-Hat Tripod Set goes far beyond in terms of operational scope and flexibility. Each leg features a two section extension and three steps of variable angle adjustment, making height adjustments and terrain adjustments a breeze. Specially reinforced pivotingovoid feet provide a sure grip on virtually any surface, plus the capability to be screwed, spiked or otherwise firmly secured to establish a rock-solid connection to the ground or a board.
Bubble levels are incorporated both on the tripod spider and the top plate of the half ball adapter. And three evenly spaced points provide secure 3/8" and 1/4" threaded mounts for accessories.
The Induro DR Hi-Hat Tripod Set will be available in stores in early July 2012 for $279. For moreinformation visit www.indurogear.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before