Hoya PRO ND Filters
The ACCU-ND technology in the Hoya PRO ND filters yields a trulyneutral color balance that will not add any noticeable color-cast to your images. The Hoya PROND series is aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets. The series provides 9 filters from two stop to 10 stop light reduction.
The Metallic ACCU-ND coating on the PRO ND filters do not color shift as you move from one density to the next, a common problem with other series of neutral density filters. Now you can set your white balance once and have the same color balance even if you need to change filters due to changes in lighting,or for creative effect.
The PRO ND filters use Hoya’s exclusive clear optical glass that has a metallic ACCU-ND coating front and back to create the neutral density affect.
Neutral density filters are designed to reduce the amount of light entering your camera lens and should not have any other effect on the image. Reducing the amount of light allows for the use of wider apertures or slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effect in bright lighting conditions.
All Hoya PRO ND filters have a low-profile one piece aluminum frame. The thin frame keeps the glass secureand parallel to the sensorwhile allowing it to be used with super-wide angle lenses.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)