What makes them important? There are two pockets in back and two deep pockets in the front. On the outside of each deep front pocket there is a smaller, flap-covered pocket. So far it’s a fairly conventional design, right? Here’s the differentiator. On the right side, where the flap-covered pocket is attached, there is a hidden pocket deep enough to hold a pintsized compact camera safely and comfortably.
As you can see from the image above, a Nikon P300 slips easily into the hidden pocket, safe from cars keys, lens caps and loose change.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action