What makes them important? There are two pockets in back and two deep pockets in the front. On the outside of each deep front pocket there is a smaller, flap-covered pocket. So far it’s a fairly conventional design, right? Here’s the differentiator. On the right side, where the flap-covered pocket is attached, there is a hidden pocket deep enough to hold a pintsized compact camera safely and comfortably.
As you can see from the image above, a Nikon P300 slips easily into the hidden pocket, safe from cars keys, lens caps and loose change.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before