HIPA International Photo Award
Since it was established in March 2011 by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, with the presence and blessings of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the ‘Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum International Photography Award (HIPA) has grown in both reputation and organizational quality.
Drawing on the inspirations of its founder, the Award set out on a journey to “build man” by developing and honing his skills and pushing his ambition to new horizons where excellence and distinction in the field of photography have no limits.
Guided by this global scope, the Award’s Board of Trustees and work team endeavour to achieve good planning, quality execution and continuous development, day-in day-out, to see the Award achieving its goals and realizing the vision of its founder in assisting a generation of photographers to turn their ambitions into reality.
For more information on the awards, how to enter and more on HIPA please visit www.hipa.ae.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!