HIPA International Photo Award
Since it was established in March 2011 by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai, with the presence and blessings of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, the ‘Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum International Photography Award (HIPA) has grown in both reputation and organizational quality.
Drawing on the inspirations of its founder, the Award set out on a journey to “build man” by developing and honing his skills and pushing his ambition to new horizons where excellence and distinction in the field of photography have no limits.
Guided by this global scope, the Award’s Board of Trustees and work team endeavour to achieve good planning, quality execution and continuous development, day-in day-out, to see the Award achieving its goals and realizing the vision of its founder in assisting a generation of photographers to turn their ambitions into reality.
For more information on the awards, how to enter and more on HIPA please visit www.hipa.ae.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Watch the Nightcrawler of Toronto Stalk Crime Scenes and Accidents with His Camera (VIDEO)