Hensel International Photo Contest
The prize is a special Hensel Expert D anniversary lighting kit including all accessories. This has a value of $5000 plus a weekend in Würzburg, Germany (Saturday & Sunday) near the Hensel GmbH Company Offices. This includes travel and hotel costs and a fantastic three-course dinner as well with Hensel Germany management.
The image file should be submitted as a JPG file and should not be larger than 1 MB, 3000 x 200 Pixel or 13 x 18 cm / 350 dpi.
Go to this link to upload your file:
Deadline for entry is September 30, 2013.
They will release their favorite images in the blog and visitors can vote on which picture should win. The voting process in this blog will be from October 1st to November 1st 2013.
Complete entry rules can be found at:
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)