Heartbroken Little Girl Learns What Happens When You Accidentally Delete a Photo (VIDEO)
This should bring a tear to the eye of digital camera users the world over. In the video below, an adorable, 4-year-old girl named Cadence is completely heartbroken after she accidentally deletes a photo of her beloved friend “Uncle Dave.”
“As 4-year-old Cadence was playing with a little camera for her and her brothers, she pushed just the right sequence of buttons to delete a photo. When she realized what she’d done, and that the photo she’d deleted was of her good friend “Uncle Dave,” she was completely undone.
After taking a moment to regain some composure, she wanted to send this message to Dave…”
Luckily for Cadence, Uncle Dave had another photo to give her.
Not for nothing, but there’s lots of image recovery software out there she could’ve used to help restore the photo but that solution, and the concept of backing up your images, are really lessons for another time.
(Via Laughing Squid)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic