Glare Free DSLR LCD Viewing Loupe
Checking your histogram, composition and focus outdoors is easy with Hoodman’s Compact HoodLoupe. Compact HoodLoupe is worn around your neck like a normal loupe. When it is time to review your image, pull the HoodLoupe out to full extension and place the HoodLoupe over the LCD screen. HoodLoupe optics will also allow you to view images in its compact state. To accommodate those with less perfect vision, HoodLoupe has a +3 diopter adjustment. Precise German glass optics, give you a 1 to 1 ratio for non-pixelated LCD screen viewing. HoodLoupe is encased in hypoallergenic silicone to protect you, your LCD and HoodLoupe from damage. Detachable lanyard and protective storage case included. To facilitate mounting for video capture, HoodLoupe integrates with 1/4 - 20 mounting solutions. It also collapses to 50% of its original size. Suggested retail price is $99.99.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download