Get Started in Panorama Photography and Learn How to Shoot, Edit and Share Your Images (VIDEO)
Panoramic images have a unique impact all their own, and the video below will help you get started shooting dramatic panoramas with your DSLR. And the good news is that the techniques described are much easier than you might suspect.
New York-based NYU student Josh Katz tailored this tutorial to those new to this type of photography. In addition to solid information on the best way to capture your scene, he provides great advice on editing your images and using Instagram’s Carousel feature to share them without cropping.
You can get more helpful photo tips on Katz’ YouTube channel, and if you like skateboarding, adventure or muffins there’s some of that too. And be sure to take a look at our earlier story about a team of Russian photographers who capture breathtaking 360° aerial panoramas.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review