Gary Fong Micro Four Thirds Puffer
With the Micro Four Thirds Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser in place, photographers can combat the limitations of micro four thirds-style camera flashes that make up for their compact size with immense power but can leave unflattering shadows and blown out detail in highlight areas. Affixing directly to the camera's hot-shoe, the variable-position Puffer is adjustable for center positioning on camera models with off center flash placement found in the popular micro four thirds cameras. The offset Puffer does not interfere with in-camera systems to ensure the full capabilities of the camera are preserved. When not in use, the sturdy, travel-friendly Puffer stores flat and stows easily in a camera bag or even a photographer's pocket.
"For users of the wildly popular micro four thirds mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras, the convenience and capabilities of these devices are often hamstrung by the compact nature of their flash. Despite the rapid growth of this segment, finding a solution for these over-powered flashes is a requirement for any shooter looking to control the light like a pro," said Gary Fong, internationally renowned photographer and CEO of Gary Fong, Inc. "By adding the Micro Four Thirds Puffer to our line of innovative Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffusers, we've developed yet another solution for creating professional-style lighting effects in a truly transportable and travel-friendly package."
The Micro Four Thirds Puffer Pop-Up Flash Diffuser is available for $21.95 MAP. For more information on this new Puffer, the existing Puffer line, or to purchase any Gary Fong products, please visit http://www.garyfonginc.com.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)