Free Wedding Photography Webinar
Internationally renowned in the fashion-photography industry, Claudio Basso’s work has appeared in magazines including American and Italian Vogue, New York Woman, French Elle, Vanity, and Grazia. Basso’s remarkable images have also been featured in high-fashion catalogues, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Bonwitt Teller. With over 20 years of experience, Basso currently shares his talents and knowledge with others as the primary trainer for Renovance.tv (http://www.Renovance.tv).
Topics for Discussion Include:
- The importance of understanding the concept of fashion and how it is created
- Making the most of one’s environment
- Avoiding the “cheesy” image
- What is "Fashion Flair" and how to successfully add that style to your photography
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one‑on‑one interaction with the guest speaker, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three Metz 45 CL-4 Digital Handle Mount Flashes, each valued at $474. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/webinar/
Additional information about the Bogen Café as well upcoming webinars can be found at www.bogencafe.us.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?