Free Wedding Photography Webinar
Internationally renowned in the fashion-photography industry, Claudio Basso’s work has appeared in magazines including American and Italian Vogue, New York Woman, French Elle, Vanity, and Grazia. Basso’s remarkable images have also been featured in high-fashion catalogues, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Bonwitt Teller. With over 20 years of experience, Basso currently shares his talents and knowledge with others as the primary trainer for Renovance.tv (http://www.Renovance.tv).
Topics for Discussion Include:
- The importance of understanding the concept of fashion and how it is created
- Making the most of one’s environment
- Avoiding the “cheesy” image
- What is "Fashion Flair" and how to successfully add that style to your photography
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive benefits, including one‑on‑one interaction with the guest speaker, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three Metz 45 CL-4 Digital Handle Mount Flashes, each valued at $474. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents.
To register for the free Bogen Café webinar and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/webinar/
Additional information about the Bogen Café as well upcoming webinars can be found at www.bogencafe.us.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review