Free Color Managed Workflow Webinar
Datacolor Education Manager, Joshua Fischer, and Manfrotto Distribution Product Manager, Will Holowka, will discuss the importance of color management and how serious photographers and creative professionals can save time and money by taking advantage of color calibration solutions.
The webinar will feature a variety of Spyder3® products, including tools for monitor calibration, printer profiling and color balancing. The use of these products will bring a new level of color control to one’s work and can assure consistent, accurate color while capturing, digitally editing and printing images.
Topics for Discussion Include:
- Monitor calibration
- Printer profiling
- Benefits of color calibration solutions for digital workflow
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive advantages, including one-on-one interaction with the guest speakers, and automatic entry in a raffle to win one of the three exclusive prize giveaways. The prizes include a Datacolor Spyder3 Elite valued at $249 and two Spyder Cubes valued at $59 each. Winners will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event. Winners must be US residents and must have a valid e-mail address upon registration.
To register for the webinar and for additional information, please visit http://spyder.datacolor.com/manfrotto_webinar.php
For additional information, please visit www.manfrottodistribution.us
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style