Forget What You’ve Heard About Shooting into the Sun: Jimmy McIntyre Shows You Why (VIDEO)
Here’s something a bit different from Photoshop/Lightroom wizard Jimmy McIntyre whose tutorials typically involve software tips and tricks for enhancing your images. In the video below, McIntyre refutes the myth that you should never shoot directly into the sun, and shows you how to get dramatic images doing just that.
McIntyre explains that the old adage about shooting into the sun is no longer relevant, given today‘s technology and software. And in the six-minute video below, he illustrates how including the sun in your shots can add a whole new dimension to your photography.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)