Forget What You’ve Heard About Shooting into the Sun: Jimmy McIntyre Shows You Why (VIDEO)
Here’s something a bit different from Photoshop/Lightroom wizard Jimmy McIntyre whose tutorials typically involve software tips and tricks for enhancing your images. In the video below, McIntyre refutes the myth that you should never shoot directly into the sun, and shows you how to get dramatic images doing just that.
McIntyre explains that the old adage about shooting into the sun is no longer relevant, given today‘s technology and software. And in the six-minute video below, he illustrates how including the sun in your shots can add a whole new dimension to your photography.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time