GretagMacbeth's Color Management For Professional Photographers
Using the current hardware
and software technology available, digital imaging now provides a virtually
unlimited palette of capabilities for photographers. Along with the
various benefits that come with this control, there are also numerous
variables that the user must address in the digital workflow. Understanding
and addressing digital color management is one of the critical elements
involved in producing consistent high quality work.
Package Contents And
The Eye-One Pro Spectrophotometer
Print And Check
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe