GretagMacbeth's Color Management For Professional Photographers
Using the current hardware
and software technology available, digital imaging now provides a virtually
unlimited palette of capabilities for photographers. Along with the
various benefits that come with this control, there are also numerous
variables that the user must address in the digital workflow. Understanding
and addressing digital color management is one of the critical elements
involved in producing consistent high quality work.
Package Contents And
The Eye-One Pro Spectrophotometer
Print And Check
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review