Epson Stylus Photo R2000
The R2000 is ideal for creative individuals, featuring Epson’s next-generation pigment printing technology for superior-quality output and durability on a wide variety of media. The printer’s media handling capabilities enable it to print on heavy stationery stocks and metallics, as well as photographic and fine art papers (sheet and rolls). It can also print on specialty media such as canvas, art boards and CD/DVDs.
The new R2000 has significantly larger capacity ink cartridges for up to 50 percent more printsI and auto-selecting Photo and Matte black inks. Additionally, it provides the convenience of printing anywhere in a home or office via Ethernet, Wireless-N and USB 2.0II.
The new R2000 uses Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 Ink to create images with vibrant color on a broad range of paper types. The printer’s unique eight-color ink set includes Red and Orange inks for bright, vibrant colors and uses Epson’s exclusive high-gloss encapsulated pigments for water and smudge resistant prints on plain stocks. Image quality is further enhanced by AccuPhoto HG screening technology that ensures outstanding image quality even when printing in higher speed modes.
The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 will be available in late May 2011 through authorized resellers for $499.99 (MSRP). For more information on the Epson Stylus Photo R2000, visit www.epson.com/R2000.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups