Epson Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured
"In response to the growing demand for a superior cotton fiber digital fine art paper with the look and feel of a traditional artist's watercolor paper, Epson worked in collaboration with theworld's leading creative professionals to design an extremely versatile paper that meets their requirements and upholds our reputation for delivering only the highest quality media," said Jeff Smith, product manager, Epson America, Inc. "The unique textured surface, combined with industry-leading physical properties and exceptional roll to roll consistency, offers professional photographers and fine artists an excellent new paper to better exhibit their work."
Epson Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured is manufactured with the revered mould-made process, utilizing custom made felts for a unique, highly textured watercolor surface and finish to help achieve the best combination of image quality and image permanence1. In addition to the 22 Mil caliper and 310 gsm, Exhibition Watercolor Paper is 100 percent cotton fiber and acid, lignin and OBA-free, making it an ideal fine art paper for today's printing professionals.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai