Epson Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured
"In response to the growing demand for a superior cotton fiber digital fine art paper with the look and feel of a traditional artist's watercolor paper, Epson worked in collaboration with theworld's leading creative professionals to design an extremely versatile paper that meets their requirements and upholds our reputation for delivering only the highest quality media," said Jeff Smith, product manager, Epson America, Inc. "The unique textured surface, combined with industry-leading physical properties and exceptional roll to roll consistency, offers professional photographers and fine artists an excellent new paper to better exhibit their work."
Epson Exhibition Watercolor Paper Textured is manufactured with the revered mould-made process, utilizing custom made felts for a unique, highly textured watercolor surface and finish to help achieve the best combination of image quality and image permanence1. In addition to the 22 Mil caliper and 310 gsm, Exhibition Watercolor Paper is 100 percent cotton fiber and acid, lignin and OBA-free, making it an ideal fine art paper for today's printing professionals.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50