Epson Adds Two New Metallic Papers
“These new Metallic media offerings give our customers incredible versatility, while upholding Epson’s legacy of high-quality, display-worthy output,” saidJeff Smith, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Engineered with leading class technology to exceed the most demanding requirements, Epson’s Metallic Photo Paper Glossy and Metallic Photo Paper Luster provide extreme sharpness and exceptional depth for true-to-life images that literally pop off of the page.”
Made with a resin-coated base ideal for long-lasting prints, and offering a unique surface that adds a sophisticated degree of intensity to images, the Metallic Photo Paper Glossy produces vibrant, high-quality output for professionals with a dramatic flair, while the pearl-like quality of Metallic Photo Paper Luster yields an elegant combination of color contrast and saturation.
Epson Metallic Photo Paper Luster and Epson Metallic Photo Paper Glossy will be available through Authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers at the end of March for rolls and May for cut sheets. Pricing information (MSRP) is available in the following table. For more information about Epson professional media, visit www.proimaging.epson.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!