Epson’s New Exhibition Canvas Products
“Epson is very excited about expanding its Signature Worthy Collection of media again for the world’s top photographers and artists,” said Jeff Smith, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “These canvas products were developed through the collaboration of our engineers and industry-leading experts who understand the advantages and complexities of working with canvas. The end result is a selection of new canvases that will enable artists to produce some of the finest works on canvas the industry has seen to date.”
Exhibition Canvas Gloss, Satin and Matte products are built on a polyester and cotton blend that is specially coated to produce vibrant colors as well as rich, deep blacks and tonal gradations that distinguish them from competitive products. These heavy 21 millimeter poly-cotton canvases can also be easily stretched and coated to help achieve the best combination of image quality and archival display life.
All three Exhibition Canvas products are available in roll widths of 13, 17, 24, 44 and 60-inches, and 17” x 22” cut sheets will be available in early 2011. The new roll-based products are now available through Epson Authorized Resellers. Pricing information (MSRP) is available in the following table. For more information about the Signature Worthy Collection, visit www.proimaging.epson.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)