With so many new technologies and equipment available it can become overwhelming to know what to use and how to use it. Some have advantages over traditional film and darkroom, which presents exciting new opportunities for image creation. Shooting digital images provides more than just instant gratification. The sensitivity of the high-speed ISOs offers a pleasing image quality and increased diversity, under certain conditions. Recently, I put this to the test while shooting several assignments for modern dance companies. Through the use of high-speed digital capture chips and fast aperture lenses I was able to get some really unique images.
A New Challenge
A Quick Combination
Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc.
nik Multimedia, Inc.
Tamron USA, Inc. (Bronica)
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)