With so many new technologies and equipment available it can become overwhelming to know what to use and how to use it. Some have advantages over traditional film and darkroom, which presents exciting new opportunities for image creation. Shooting digital images provides more than just instant gratification. The sensitivity of the high-speed ISOs offers a pleasing image quality and increased diversity, under certain conditions. Recently, I put this to the test while shooting several assignments for modern dance companies. Through the use of high-speed digital capture chips and fast aperture lenses I was able to get some really unique images.
A New Challenge
A Quick Combination
Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc.
nik Multimedia, Inc.
Tamron USA, Inc. (Bronica)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)