With so many new technologies and equipment available it can become overwhelming to know what to use and how to use it. Some have advantages over traditional film and darkroom, which presents exciting new opportunities for image creation. Shooting digital images provides more than just instant gratification. The sensitivity of the high-speed ISOs offers a pleasing image quality and increased diversity, under certain conditions. Recently, I put this to the test while shooting several assignments for modern dance companies. Through the use of high-speed digital capture chips and fast aperture lenses I was able to get some really unique images.
A New Challenge
A Quick Combination
Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc.
nik Multimedia, Inc.
Tamron USA, Inc. (Bronica)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Hilarious Viral Photo Shows What Happens When You Forget to Turn Off Your Smartphone's Selfie Mode
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens