DeluxGear Launches Four New Lens Guards
The new XL, 2X-L, Jumbo, and Giant Lens Guards protect any of your larger lenses and many of your basic lenses with hoods. These include the popular Nikon 14-24mm and other fisheye and wide angle lenses; all brands of 70-200mm lenses; other popular zooms including the Nikon 80-400mm and 200-400mm, the Sigma 80-400mm, 100-300mm, 300-800mm and 50-500mm (the “Bigma”), the Tamron 200-500mm, and others; and large prime lenses -- 200mm through 800mm primes from Canon, Nikon, Sigma and others.
The four new Lens Guardsoffer the same quality and protection as DeluxGear’s current Lens Guard line. Each is a padded cover that fits snuggly over the end of the lens to protect lenses and filters and help avoid costly trips to the repair shop. The cushioned, shock-resistant inner core is made of 0.25” (6mm) thick closed-cell neoprene and is encased in a tough 0.08” (2mm) Santoprene outer cover. This powerful combination absorbs impact and prevents scrapes,scratches, and dents to lenses.
All Lens Guards are made in the USA. Suggested list prices are $34.99 for the XL, $54.99 for the 2XL, $69.99 for the Jumbo, and $74.99 for the Giant.
DeluxGear products are available from OmegaBrandess. For more information, please visit www.omegabrandess.com.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images