Davis & Sanford Pro Elite Tripod
The new Davis & Sanford Pro Elite Series two-in-one spreader feature includes snap-in center support brace with boots for uneven ground plus adjustable ground spreader for maximum rigidity and a true fluid head design, providing shooters a system that performs flawlessly on both flat and uneven surfaces. The ergonomically designed lever offers shooters incredibly smooth pan, scan and tilt with counter balance control capabilities that support a wide range of camera weights. The variable quick release lets users easily fine-tune the camera balance.
The new Davis & Sanford Pro Elite tripods are offered through the Tiffen Dealer Network at a price point of 699.99USD for the PE 5075-15 model and 1099.99USD for the PE 5100-25 model.
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)