Datacolor Great Alaskan Photo Expedition Sweepstakes
The grand prize, valued at an estimated $10,000, will include round-trip airfare to and from Anchorage, departing from the winner’s originating city July 8, 2014 and returning July 16, 2014; all meals and lodging, including a 5-night stay at Silver Salmon Creek Lodge; private charter flights to and from Lake Clark National Park and Preserve; one-on-one photo instruction both in the field and in a classroom setting; and a Datacolor SpyderCAPTURE PRO. Sponsored by Sigma, Datacolor’s Great Alaskan Photo Expedition Sweepstakes will also award the winner a 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM telephoto lens to be used while on the safari and long after. Second and Third prizes will include a SpyderCAPTURE PRO and SpyderCHECKR PRO.
Guided by professional photographer David Cardinal, who will be returning to Cook Inlet for his 15th year, the winner, along with an intimate group of photographers, will spend a week shooting some of the best scenery Alaska has to offer including coastal brown bears, or “grizzlies,” tufted and horned puffins, brilliant sunrises, and breathtaking landscapes.
“Photographing some of America’s most spectacular animals in their native and unstressed environment is an experience like no other,” said Cardinal. “Datacolor is not only offering someone the chance to capture world class images, but the opportunity to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.”
For full contest details and official rules and guidelines, visit datacolor.com/safari-sweepstakes-pr.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)