Corel ‘Quest for the Best’ Challenge!
“With Corel’s Quest for the Best Creativity Challenge, we’re looking to discover and celebrate some of the extraordinary individuals who use Corel software in unique and inspiring ways,” said Nick Davies, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing at Corel. “As we celebrate our 25th birthday, it’s the perfect time to shine a spotlight on the talent and skills of our community as we thank them for their loyalty and longstanding support.”
Enter for Your Chance to Win!
You are invited to participate in one of two ways:
1) Design your creation in one of Corel’s products and upload your entry to www.corelquestforthebest.com to have a chance to win one of the great prizes being awarded for the top 25 entries.
2) Visit www.corelquestforthebest.com to pick your favorite submissions. Just register and vote to enter the contest sweepstakes and have a chance to win one of 10 HP® Mini Netbooks drawn at random.
Don't delay! The contest is open in the US, UK, Canada and Germany. Deadline for participation is 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time on August 31, 2010.
Exciting Prizes Valued at More than $25,000!
Corel’s Quest for the Best prizes include: an HP® Pavilion Elite 390t desktop computer, Wacom® tablets, Nikon® D700™ Digital SLR camera and Nikkor® lens, Nikon® COOLPIX® cameras, Apple® iPad™, Flip UltraHD™ Camcorder, HP® Mini Netbooks and Corel software packages, including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5, Corel® Painter™ 11, Corel® PaintShop Photo® Pro X3 and Corel® VideoStudio® Pro X3.
To mark our 25th birthday and thank all of the customers who have supported us through the years, Corel will be launching a series of special promotions and activities through the remainder of 2010. Please stay tuned to www.corel.com/25 for more detail or follow us @corelsoftware on Twitter.
Contest participants can find free trial versions of the latest Corel creative products including CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X5, Corel® Painter™ 11 and Corel® PaintShop Photo® Pro X3 at www.corel.com/freetrials.
For full contest details, please visit www.corelquestforthebest.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits