Clik Elite Venture Packs
Clik Elite’s innovative system utilizes a padded camera bay, movable modules, and adjustable Cradle Lens Dividers to protect probody cameras, lenses, flashes, and fragile accessories. Totally customizable, the camera bay can be configured to fit each individual photographer’s workflow.
Any size tripod can be carried thanks to a dedicated, adjustable tip-out sling on the back panel. Side pockets handle light-stands or water bottles, a zippered top-pocket organizes small accessories – memory cards, cables, smartphone, energy bars – and a stretch-mesh outer pocket keeps essentials right at hand.
The top of the pack holds the gear needed for hitting the trail – food, jacket, extra clothes, first aid kit – and accommodates a 3-liter hydration bladder (not included). An integrated tuck-away rainfly protects it all.
And the Venture 30 is built to move – the Taylor Fit harness adjusts the height, width, and angle for optimum fit. The contour waist belt distributes the load comfortably across the hips.
The Venture 30 (and larger Venture 35) is the perfect pack for photographers that hit the trails to get their shots. It’s just a part of Clik Elite’s line of performance backcountry and travel camera packs.
Based in Utah’s rugged canyon country, Clik Elite was founded in 2008 by a team of outdoor industry professionals. They make a complete line of innovative performance packs for adventure photographers that are the culmination of 25 years of experience designing and building packs for adventure racers, emergency medics, outdoor extremists, and photographers. See the line and learn more at: www.clikelite.com.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe