Canon’s EOS Digital Rebel XTi; A Lightweight D-SLR With Heavyweight Performance And High-Resolution Image Quality
Since the original 6-megapixel Digital Rebel became available in September 2003, this EOS series has been the best selling D-SLR line in the world. The second model, the 8-megapixel Rebel XT, introduced in February 2005, benefited from major improvements in image quality, speed, versatility, and convenience of operation. While the XT is still a fine camera, it was due for an...
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Architectural Photographer Jeroen Peters Has a Refined Eye for Unique Shapes and Great Lighting