The Bridge Camera
Dave Frieder Takes Medium Format To New Heights...Literally
We're tempted to start
off with, "This man is a professional, don't try this at
home," but we won't. First because, strictly speaking, Dave
Frieder isn't a professional--photography is a passion, but it's
not how he earns his living. And second because we would never discourage
anyone who wishes to pursue a dream, photographic or otherwise. If there
are bridges near your home and you want to climb them and photograph
from their tops, well, if you've got the nerve and the right permits
and permissions and lots of insurance, go right ahead. Essentially,
that's just what Dave Frieder did.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?