The World Of Lith Printing: The Best Of Traditional Darkroom And
Digital Lith Printing Techniques; by Tim Rudman; Argentum, 160 pages; $24.95;
Most photographers are fascinated by Lith printing process because it produces amazing results. In this book, Tim Rudman explores recent developments in techniques and materials that allow an even greater level of artistic creativity than ever before. He supplies a beautiful collection of images from some of the world's top practitioners who utilize both digital and film to illustrate the infinite possibilities offered by this process. The result is a top quality guide that is certain to inspire as well as educate.
The Art Of People Photography: Inspiring Techniques For Creative
Results; by Bambi Cantrell and Skip Cohen; Amphoto Books, 176 pages; $24.95;
In this informative guide, acclaimed wedding photographer Bambi Cantrell offers plenty of expert advice to help improve the quality of your location and studio portraits. She uses 200 color sample images to highlight each in-depth lesson so you can easily duplicate the results for yourself. The Art Of People Photography provides information on choosing the right equipment for the job, what to put in your camera bag, as well as how to properly pose men, women, and children of all ages to capture the most flattering images. Cantrell wisely explores both the artistic and business side of photography to help you reach your goal of a successful business future.
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016
- These Are the Striking Images of Iconic American Avant-Garde Photographer & Artist Man Ray
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 1): Advice for Beginners Who Just Moved up from a Point-&-Shoot
- Phillip Haumesser’s Natural-Light Photographs of His Kids Aren’t Your Typical Family Snapshots
- Illuminating Landscapes: Jess Findlay Has a Light Touch with Nature Photography