Blurb Introduces Premium Paper
Premium Paper is available on October 23 for all four-color Blurb book sizes and types, up to 160 pages, by selecting “Purchase with Premium Paper” as part of the check-out process. All previously created books up to 160 pages can be ordered with Premium Paper, as well. There is a moderate additional cost for this premium option, and Blurb’s updated pricing structure is available at www.blurb.com.
Blurb recently moved its book printing exclusively to the HP Indigo digital printing press, and earlier this year introduced its membership-only B3 program (Blurb Business to Business). A key feature of the program is a premium Custom Workflow option that delivers superior quality. Premium Paper is now available to B3 members as part of the Custom Workflow process.
To create and publish a Blurb book, all users start by downloading Blurb BookSmart software from the Blurb Web site. Blurb's BookSmart software is free, runs on a Mac or PC, and offers a wide variety of book layouts created by professional book designers. Blurb delivers the permanence and impact of commercial-quality books, with the speed and flexibility of the Internet. Using Blurb, customers enjoy complete creative control, no minimum orders, edit on-the-fly capabilities, mass customization, and global distribution.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Sony Intros Full-Frame FE 50mm F2.8 Macro Lens