Blue Crane Digital’s “Introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III” DVD
Learn how to control the most powerful and useful camera settings for creating great photos. Topics are arranged by chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace. Return to individual subjects later to get the most out of this video.
“The Canon 5D Mark III is a powerful camera,”said Bryan Poffenberger, President of Blue Crane Digital. “Once you learn how its components work together, you will have the tools you need to capture the best images under all conditions.”
“This video will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the 5D Mark III's main controls and settings”, Poffenberger added, “Look for Volume 2, for more on HD video recording, advancedfocus settings, and tips for reconfiguring the camera.”
Highlights from the DVD include:
Live View shooting
Video recording basics
Choosing a focus point
Focus area modes
Aperture-priority AE/depth of field
White balance/color temperature
Playback and image review
Using an external flash
Custom Functions introduction
And much more!
The retail DVD is scheduled for world-wide release on May 21, 2012, with a street price of $24.99. “Introduction to the Canon 5D MarkIII” DVDs and all other Blue Crane Digital DVDs are distributed by OmegaBrandess, to find a dealer go to www.omegabrandess.com then to the “Blue Crane Digital” link.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)