Blue Crane Digital’s “Introduction to the Canon 5D Mark III” DVD
Learn how to control the most powerful and useful camera settings for creating great photos. Topics are arranged by chapters, allowing you to move at your own pace. Return to individual subjects later to get the most out of this video.
“The Canon 5D Mark III is a powerful camera,”said Bryan Poffenberger, President of Blue Crane Digital. “Once you learn how its components work together, you will have the tools you need to capture the best images under all conditions.”
“This video will benefit anyone who wants an introduction to the 5D Mark III's main controls and settings”, Poffenberger added, “Look for Volume 2, for more on HD video recording, advancedfocus settings, and tips for reconfiguring the camera.”
Highlights from the DVD include:
Live View shooting
Video recording basics
Choosing a focus point
Focus area modes
Aperture-priority AE/depth of field
White balance/color temperature
Playback and image review
Using an external flash
Custom Functions introduction
And much more!
The retail DVD is scheduled for world-wide release on May 21, 2012, with a street price of $24.99. “Introduction to the Canon 5D MarkIII” DVDs and all other Blue Crane Digital DVDs are distributed by OmegaBrandess, to find a dealer go to www.omegabrandess.com then to the “Blue Crane Digital” link.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action