Alien Skin Exposure 4 Plug-In for Photoshop and Lightroom
Exposure brings all the creative tools of film photography to the world of digital, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks, and lo-fi camera quirks. Popular classic films are accurately simulated, like Kodachrome, Polaroid, and Panatomic-X. Exposure reproduces the ethereal glow of black & white infrared film, and now color infrared.
New texture overlay effects are built from high resolution photos of light leaks, dust and scratches, and borders. This helps add detail to new presets for alternative photographic processes like cyanotype, lith printing, and wet plate photography.
Exposure 4 has a completely redesigned user interface and new controls that help you quickly explore its wide range of effects or develop your own custom looks. Black & White and Color Film are now combined into one filter so everything is in one place. The new text search lets you instantly explore hundreds of presets. Simply mouse over one to see a thumbnail preview.
Pricing and Availability
Exposure 4 is available through www.alienskin.com for $249 USD. Owners of any version of Exposure may upgrade for $99 USD. Free upgrades were automatically sent to everyone who purchased Exposure 3 directly from Alien Skin Software in November 2011 or later.
Exposure 4 is a plug-in and requires one of the following host applications:
· Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later
· Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 or later
· Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 or later
Microsoft Windows users need Windows Vista or later.
Apple Macintosh users need Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible is required.
A monitor with 1024x768 resolution or greater is required.
About Alien Skin Software
Alien Skin Software makes Photoshop plug-ins for photographers and graphic designers. We distill advanced math and cutting edge research into simple tools that render beautiful pictures. Our reputation for bug-free software and friendly tech support has grown worldwide since 1993. For more information, visit our website at www.alienskin.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images