5 Simple Camera Hacks for Improving Your Photos with a Cheap Plastic Bag (VIDEO)
Last month we showed you how to create better portraits by using a white balloon to soften the light from your camera’s pop-up flash. Now there are these five clever camera hacks to improve your photos with a simple plastic bag.
In the one-minute video below from award-winning cinematographer Chung Dha, you’ll learn five helpful tricks that will convince you to keep a couple cheap plastic sacks in your camera bag at all times.
OK, it’s not exactly rocket science but Dha does show you how a simple bag can function as a flash diffuser, color filter, rain cover, soft-edge filter, and more. And before you say, “that’s obvious,” ask yourself when you last had a plastic bag handy to get you out of a bind.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)