3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
We like the photo how-to videos from the folks at Mango Street Lab because they're short, sweet, and eminently helpful. The below video tutorial titled "3 Mistakes All Beginner Photographers Make" is no exception.
While the photo advice in the 3-minute clip below might seem easy or obvious, it's important for beginning photographers to hear because it will definitely change their images for the better. And even more advanced photographers would do well to hear these three quick lessons again.
1. Blowing out highlights
2. Posing instead of directing
3. Disregarding your light source
Check it out and learn the advice they offer to correct them.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)