2012 International CES
Las Vegas, NV
The 2012 CES boasts more than 250 conference sessions and 500 speakers ready to expand your knowledge and increase your inspiration. Pair that with the more than 2,700 exhibitors showcasing their most innovative and ingenious products and services, you’ll quickly see why CES is the home of unbridled, jaw-dropping ideas.
Representing 15 product categories ranging from products for your home, health and fitness, and business, you’ll witness technology coming to life across 1.8 million net square feet of exhibit space. These trends setters and originators are located throughout the Las Vegas Convention and World Trade Center/the Las Vegas Hilton and The Venetian. Amid these halls, you’ll also discover more than 25 uniquely themed TechZones grouping new technology markets together and featuring up-and-coming products, services, and companies for the industry. This year we’re pleased to introduce two new TechZones: PMA@CES and Eureka Park.
With CES’ global attendees you’ll be sure to make a connection that will spark tomorrow’s innovation: 40,000 senior-level executives, some 30,000 international attendees from 140 countries, 5,000 media and analysts, 4,000 venture capitalists and financial executives, and top international, federal, state and regulatory officials.
International CES also offers all attendees special rates at official CES hotels and discounted flights with many major airlines. See inspiration unveiled at the 2012 International CES, the world’s largest tradeshow for consumer technology, register today at CESweb.org.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?