Shutterbug’s Nature Photo Contest
Send in your best Nature photos to win this great prize.
Nature photography has long captured the hearts and minds of amateur and professional photographers dedicated to capturing images of the great outdoors. Whether your passion is wildlife, landscape, or macro photography, we’d love to see examples of your best work taken anywhere from the summits of the world’s tallest peaks to the depths of our vast oceans. Upload your best nature images and have a chance to win a Tamron 150-600 mm lens valued at $1069.
Enter To Win:
GRAND PRIZE: Tamron 150-600 mm lens
The Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD enhances the creative potential of telephoto photography. With advanced optical technology, new eBand coating, USD autofocusing and Vibration Compensation, Tamron's stylish ultra tele zoom delivers vibrant images with astounding clarity and definition. Its 4X ultra-telephoto focal length range is a captivating feature for all photographers, particularly nature, wildlife, and sports shooters. And its compact design and perfect balance provides excellent portability for outdoor shooting. Designed for Canon, Nikon and Sony (without VC as stabilization is built into Sony camera bodies) full frame and APS-C DSLR cameras. Value $1069.
1. Users must first Log in or register in order to post photos. Go to http://www.shutterbug.com/galleries and click on "Upload Photos, and then choose the Shutterbug Nature Contest category from the "Photo Category" dropdown.
2. Users can upload up to five photos.
Official Rules for the Shutterbug’s Nature Photo Contest 2015
Introduction: TEN: The Enthusiast Network Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Shutterbug Magazine) (“Sponsor”) is offering the Shutterbug’s Nature Photo Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 as of Wednesday, July 1, 2015 and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Wednesday, July 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Wednesday, September 30, 2015.
4. How to Enter: Go to www.shutterbug.com, click on "Galleries" and post your best picture which exemplifies the Shutterbug’s Nature theme in the contest category. Photos must be taken with a digital camera. Photos must be posted in the Shutterbug’s Nature Photo Contest section of the Galleries. More than five entries from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or email address.
5. Judging Criteria: Entrant selected as the potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prizewinner will be selected by creativity, composition/arrangement, and adherence to theme in equal measure. The Contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsor. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about October 15, 2015. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: The following prize will be awarded:
GRAND PRIZE: Tamron 150-600 mm lens
7. Total Approximate Retail Value: $1069.00 (total ARV of all prizes $1069.00). Sponsor is not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Other Terms and Conditions: All entries must be original, may not have won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant's consent (or that of their parent/legal guardian should they be a minor in their state of residence) to irrevocably assign to Sponsor any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Potential winners and any guests who will share in the prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor’s authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT SPONSOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Miscellaneous: All entry information (except for image submissions) becomes the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Prize Supplier: TAMRON, USA, Inc.
11. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: A list of prize winners will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope after March 15, 2016 to Shutterbug’s Nature Photo Contest - c/o TEN: The Enthusiast Network Magazines, LLC, 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 Attn: Legal.
13. Sponsors: The Sponsor of this Contest is: TEN: The Enthusiast Network Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Shutterbug Magazine), 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.