Zenfolio and ShootDotEdit Partner
Since its creation, Zenfolio has made it a goal to provide photographers with everything needed to run an online business under one roof. Zenfolio users can quickly create and visually edit their portfolio web site, organize unlimited number of photos and events, increase exposure with marketing and SEO tools, and offer for sale a wide variety of prints and products globally. Providing integrated RAW file processing and file conversion workflow is a natural next step. Through this partnership, files processed by ShootDotEdit will be uploaded directly to subscribing Zenfolio accounts making photos available for sale immediately.
“Since ShootDotEdit was designed to cure the pain of post-production and Zenfolio is all about making photographers’ lives easier, connecting the two services together just made sense. Photographers can save a lot of time by taking advantage of the integrated solution instead of worrying about uploads, backups, sorting and editing.” said Alex Peyzner, Founder and CEO of Zenfolio.
Zenfolio users can subscribe to this new add-on service for $50 per year to receive:
• Exclusive discount of 10% on all services offered by ShootDotEdit including RAW file processing, B&W conversions, image renaming / renumbering, custom categorizing, artistic editing, re-touching, album design, and clinical Photoshop work.
• Free RAW to JPG file conversion service (normally $0.04/image)
• Free Direct Uploads of processed files (normally $0.05/image)
Jared Bauman, CEO of ShootDotEdit, adds: “Zenfolio’s dedication to streamlining a photographer’s business made them the premier choice for the integration. Expertly processed images uploaded directly to Zenfolio for elegant presentation and selling is an unbeatable enhancement to a professional photographer’s workflow.”
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Sony A99 II DSLR Review
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Customize Your Nikon DSLR with 7 Tips & Tricks from Nature Photographer Steve Perry (VIDEO)