Zeiss Lenses for Nikon F Mount
ZF lenses incorporate new technical advances from the Zeiss Ultra Prime, Master
Prime and DigiPrime lenses for motion picture cameras.
Like the Zeiss lenses for motion picture, ZF lenses feature unusually high mechanical quality, fixed focal length, very precise manual focusing, reliability, and exceptional durability. Special attention is paid to guarantee absolute color matching throughout the whole range of lenses resulting in state-of-the-art image quality.
The Zeiss 1.4/50 and 1.4/85 ZF lenses will begin shipping in the United States
in August 2006 at a list price of $624.00 and $1,249.00 respectively. Further
lenses are in preparation and will be announced at the Photokina show in September.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!