Zeiss Lenses for Nikon F Mount
ZF lenses incorporate new technical advances from the Zeiss Ultra Prime, Master
Prime and DigiPrime lenses for motion picture cameras.
Like the Zeiss lenses for motion picture, ZF lenses feature unusually high mechanical quality, fixed focal length, very precise manual focusing, reliability, and exceptional durability. Special attention is paid to guarantee absolute color matching throughout the whole range of lenses resulting in state-of-the-art image quality.
The Zeiss 1.4/50 and 1.4/85 ZF lenses will begin shipping in the United States
in August 2006 at a list price of $624.00 and $1,249.00 respectively. Further
lenses are in preparation and will be announced at the Photokina show in September.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens