Zeiss Lenses for Nikon F Mount
ZF lenses incorporate new technical advances from the Zeiss Ultra Prime, Master
Prime and DigiPrime lenses for motion picture cameras.
Like the Zeiss lenses for motion picture, ZF lenses feature unusually high mechanical quality, fixed focal length, very precise manual focusing, reliability, and exceptional durability. Special attention is paid to guarantee absolute color matching throughout the whole range of lenses resulting in state-of-the-art image quality.
The Zeiss 1.4/50 and 1.4/85 ZF lenses will begin shipping in the United States
in August 2006 at a list price of $624.00 and $1,249.00 respectively. Further
lenses are in preparation and will be announced at the Photokina show in September.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- “A Sharper Scaling” is a Free Photoshop Alternative for Upscaling Photos & Enhancing Quality
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- The Bag Man’s 7 Favorite Photo Bags