Zeiss Ikon SW Superwide Camera
An accessory shoe directly above the lens takes the corresponding super-wide Viewfinder 15mm ZI, 21mm ZI or 25/28mm ZI. A second shoe is also built-in to take a flash, a bubble level or other accessory.
The electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter offers speeds ranging from 1/2000 sec. -- 8 sec. in automatic mode (AE-lock is available) and 1/2000 - 1 sec. + B in manual mode. The fastest flash sync speed is 1/125 sec.
The Zeiss Ikon SW offers the same extremely high image quality as the current Zeiss Ikon rangefinder camera, which is far above today's digital cameras. It is fully integrated into the Zeiss Ikon system. Since the Zeiss Ikon SW comes without the complex rangefinder mechanism, the price is considerably more affordable than other rangefinder cameras.
The Zeiss Ikon SW will be available beginning October 2006 in a choice of chrome
or black finish at a list price of $999.00.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before