Zeiss Ikon SW Superwide Camera
An accessory shoe directly above the lens takes the corresponding super-wide Viewfinder 15mm ZI, 21mm ZI or 25/28mm ZI. A second shoe is also built-in to take a flash, a bubble level or other accessory.
The electronically controlled metal focal plane shutter offers speeds ranging from 1/2000 sec. -- 8 sec. in automatic mode (AE-lock is available) and 1/2000 - 1 sec. + B in manual mode. The fastest flash sync speed is 1/125 sec.
The Zeiss Ikon SW offers the same extremely high image quality as the current Zeiss Ikon rangefinder camera, which is far above today's digital cameras. It is fully integrated into the Zeiss Ikon system. Since the Zeiss Ikon SW comes without the complex rangefinder mechanism, the price is considerably more affordable than other rangefinder cameras.
The Zeiss Ikon SW will be available beginning October 2006 in a choice of chrome
or black finish at a list price of $999.00.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai