YPOC Image Detection Software
In addition, the company has produced a series of video tutorials titled, "YPOC Basic Training," to help consumers better understand the correlation between a digital photo and the quality they can expect to get from a corresponding canvas print. Other tutorials include how to use YPOC.com to purchase your own PhotoGiclee, and using the website's "Inspiration Center" to look at the creative and artistic possibilities that go beyond the original photo.
"It's one thing to take a photograph. It's quite another when you print it on canvas," explains Jason Coulston, Marketing & Brand Manager for YPOC. "Single moments can turn into full-blown memories when you move beyond viewing digital photographs in the context of an iPhone or through Facebook. Hanging as family art on a wall, a canvas photograph has the power to unlock emotions, and experiences," he added.
Every YPOC canvas print, from print output and custom wood frame mount, to final canvas production and flat-rate shipping, is conducted at the company's 50,000 square foot facility in Anaheim, California. Each canvas print comes with a lifetime guarantee to ensure customer enjoyment for generations.
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth