YPOC Image Detection Software
In addition, the company has produced a series of video tutorials titled, "YPOC Basic Training," to help consumers better understand the correlation between a digital photo and the quality they can expect to get from a corresponding canvas print. Other tutorials include how to use YPOC.com to purchase your own PhotoGiclee, and using the website's "Inspiration Center" to look at the creative and artistic possibilities that go beyond the original photo.
"It's one thing to take a photograph. It's quite another when you print it on canvas," explains Jason Coulston, Marketing & Brand Manager for YPOC. "Single moments can turn into full-blown memories when you move beyond viewing digital photographs in the context of an iPhone or through Facebook. Hanging as family art on a wall, a canvas photograph has the power to unlock emotions, and experiences," he added.
Every YPOC canvas print, from print output and custom wood frame mount, to final canvas production and flat-rate shipping, is conducted at the company's 50,000 square foot facility in Anaheim, California. Each canvas print comes with a lifetime guarantee to ensure customer enjoyment for generations.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885