YPOC Image Detection Software
In addition, the company has produced a series of video tutorials titled, "YPOC Basic Training," to help consumers better understand the correlation between a digital photo and the quality they can expect to get from a corresponding canvas print. Other tutorials include how to use YPOC.com to purchase your own PhotoGiclee, and using the website's "Inspiration Center" to look at the creative and artistic possibilities that go beyond the original photo.
"It's one thing to take a photograph. It's quite another when you print it on canvas," explains Jason Coulston, Marketing & Brand Manager for YPOC. "Single moments can turn into full-blown memories when you move beyond viewing digital photographs in the context of an iPhone or through Facebook. Hanging as family art on a wall, a canvas photograph has the power to unlock emotions, and experiences," he added.
Every YPOC canvas print, from print output and custom wood frame mount, to final canvas production and flat-rate shipping, is conducted at the company's 50,000 square foot facility in Anaheim, California. Each canvas print comes with a lifetime guarantee to ensure customer enjoyment for generations.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos