YPOC Image Detection Software
In addition, the company has produced a series of video tutorials titled, "YPOC Basic Training," to help consumers better understand the correlation between a digital photo and the quality they can expect to get from a corresponding canvas print. Other tutorials include how to use YPOC.com to purchase your own PhotoGiclee, and using the website's "Inspiration Center" to look at the creative and artistic possibilities that go beyond the original photo.
"It's one thing to take a photograph. It's quite another when you print it on canvas," explains Jason Coulston, Marketing & Brand Manager for YPOC. "Single moments can turn into full-blown memories when you move beyond viewing digital photographs in the context of an iPhone or through Facebook. Hanging as family art on a wall, a canvas photograph has the power to unlock emotions, and experiences," he added.
Every YPOC canvas print, from print output and custom wood frame mount, to final canvas production and flat-rate shipping, is conducted at the company's 50,000 square foot facility in Anaheim, California. Each canvas print comes with a lifetime guarantee to ensure customer enjoyment for generations.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)