Year-End Wrap-Up; Digital Imaging Books
Books about digital imaging
can be a source of information and inspiration. They have the space
to provide an in-depth look at programs, plug-ins, or techniques and
many of them include CD-ROMs loaded with demo or "tryout"
versions of commercial software, shareware, or files of the images appearing
on the book's pages, allowing you to see how the illustrations
and tutorials appear on your computer unfiltered by the printing process.
This feature is especially important for books produced mostly in black
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)