Year-End Wrap-Up; Digital Imaging Books
Books about digital imaging
can be a source of information and inspiration. They have the space
to provide an in-depth look at programs, plug-ins, or techniques and
many of them include CD-ROMs loaded with demo or "tryout"
versions of commercial software, shareware, or files of the images appearing
on the book's pages, allowing you to see how the illustrations
and tutorials appear on your computer unfiltered by the printing process.
This feature is especially important for books produced mostly in black
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before