Year-End Wrap-Up; Digital Imaging Books
Books about digital imaging
can be a source of information and inspiration. They have the space
to provide an in-depth look at programs, plug-ins, or techniques and
many of them include CD-ROMs loaded with demo or "tryout"
versions of commercial software, shareware, or files of the images appearing
on the book's pages, allowing you to see how the illustrations
and tutorials appear on your computer unfiltered by the printing process.
This feature is especially important for books produced mostly in black
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”