Year-End Wrap-Up; Digital Imaging Books
Books about digital imaging
can be a source of information and inspiration. They have the space
to provide an in-depth look at programs, plug-ins, or techniques and
many of them include CD-ROMs loaded with demo or "tryout"
versions of commercial software, shareware, or files of the images appearing
on the book's pages, allowing you to see how the illustrations
and tutorials appear on your computer unfiltered by the printing process.
This feature is especially important for books produced mostly in black
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download